Friday, February 24, 2012

Day 5:

Hurrah!! I finally saw the Taj Mahal! It was so pretty, and I got pics of the inside. After the Taj Mahal we went shopping in a market. I got a deep blue Sari and a necklace. I might have gotten everything if I could have. They had such pretty stuff!! But sadly we are leaving New Delhi today and going to Mumbai. I was exited to go and had such a great time in New Delhi. after lunch (which was in the airport) we went to the plane and loaded up. It was a long flight and I spent it asleep and I don't remember how long it was. When we finally got there we checked into our hotel and hung-out for awhile. Then we went to dinner which was awesome:) After that we came back and I am writing this. So now I need to go to bed and will be happy to.

 Until next time, शुभ रात्रि

No comments:

Post a Comment