Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Sunday,Day 3:

Today is was our last day in New Delhi, so we made it worth while. First, we went to a church and a man in our group even preached a little. We were all introduced to the congregation and said a little about ourselves, and I guess I did a good job because a young woman named Sarala came up to me after the service and asked me some questions about Christ. I answered her questions and asked her if she would come to lunch with us. We went to a great restaurant and I talked to Sarala the whole time. But we had to go back to the hotel to pack before I said half as much as I wanted to. Our train to Agra left at 2:00 so we needed to pack up and head out. I was very exited to go to Agra and I was dying to see the Taj Mahal. But I will have to wait until tomorrow to see what adventures await me. Until then, शुभ रात्रि!!

No comments:

Post a Comment