Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Summing up God.

I need to confess something: earlier I was trying to sum up God in a few words, but it took me a LOT more than that to sum Him up. The reason is because God truly is everything. Not the bad stuff, but everything pure, everything holy, everything wonderful, and everything perfect. I can't think of a single word to sum up everything because there is just so much. I have never been left speechless before now, before thinking of one word to sum up God. The word God in itself doesn't sum him up. Nothing can because He almost like a riddle. He has no beginning and no end, He is fully man and fully God, He's love is unending and pure, He loves all, He created all, and He will destroy all. What is He? He is God. I know that isn't saying much, but I truly fall speechless trying to sum Him up.

No comments:

Post a Comment